- This event has passed.
Sip & Stroll
October 7 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$35
It’s time to Go Downtown Kenosha for the FALL Sip & Stroll!
October 7th, 2023 1 PM-5 PM (Registration at The Wyndham Garden opens at 12 PM!)
Registration opens at Noon
Event 1 – 5 pm
Ticket sales open September 8
Participating Venues TBD
Includes a goody bag, free streetcar rides, and more!
Enjoy all that Downtown Kenosha has to offer during Sip & Stroll. You’ll have the chance to sample wine, beer, and seltzer offerings at participating venues and will receive a goody bag with promotional items and coupons. You’ll explore and learn more about the incredible businesses in the downtown district! Watch for games, live music, and special deals for participants during the event, too!
Must be 21 or older to participate. Advanced ticket purchase required. Please bring proper identification to verify you are of legal drinking age. Refunds will not be given if a participant fails to show proof of age. You must be present to receive your wristbands as there is no picking up for other participants. Tickets are non-refundable.
- 58 Below – 504 58th Street
- BLAK Coffee– 5615 7th Avenue
- Blue House Books– 5915 6th Avenue
- Boat House Pub & Eatery– 4917 7th Avenue
- EQUINOX Botanical Boutique– 5901 6th Avenue
- Fec’s Place– 5523 6th Avenue
- Gordon’s– 5703 6th Ave
- Hold My Beer– 621 56th Street
- Hot Mess Studios– (Upstairs) 624 57th Street
- Kenosha Beauty– 5829 6th Avenue
- Kenosha Creative Space– (Upstairs) 624 57th Street
- Latibule– 4906 7th Avenue
- Millie Bo Peep– 5720 6th Avenue
- Modern Apothecary– 5700 6th Avenue
- Ruffolos Spa– 5610 7th Avenue
- Sandy’s Popper– 5503 6th Avenue
- Smarty’s Sweets & Treats– 5821 6th Avenue
- Tavern on 6th-5712 6th Avenue
- The Teaching Kitchen– 5607 7th Avenue
- The Wyndham Garden Harborside Hotel Kenosha– 5125 6th Ave