- This event has passed.
Downtown Kenosha Small Business Bunny Hop
April 1 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Visit as many of the participating businesses as you would like.
Kids can collect an Easter egg filled with candy.
Adults can collect an Easter egg with a surprise special offer inside.
Be courteous and help us allow as many people as possible to participate. Please only take one egg per person at each venue you visit. Eggs available while supplies last.
Shop, dine, and explore as you go!
- Actor’s Craft, 4900 7th Avenue. Handy-Dandy Actor’s Craft Pencils for the Kids.
- Bellissima Hair Design Francesca, 5700 7th Avenue. 15% off retail hair products.
- Blend & Brew, 5700 6th Avenue. 15% off all coffee and tea beverages and Buy any beverage, get 50% off any Toast.
- Blue House Books, 5915 6th Avenue A. Visit the Easter Bunny will be available for FREE photos from 11-1!
- Century Pub & Eatery, 5511 6th Avenue
- Canna Vita, 5700 6th Avenue. 10% off any purchase of $50 or more.
- DayBreak Church, 5631 6th Avenue. Derek Crane Racing – Sprint Car will be joining DayBreak for Bunny Hop!
- Duck Duck Goose Children’s Shop, 5811 6th Avenue
- Frank’s Diner, 508 58th Street
- Gordon’s Sports Bar & Grill, 5703 6th Avenue
- Jockey Factory Store, 5500 6th Avenue
- Kenosha Beauty Supply, 5829 6th Avenue. 10% off of your entire purchase for the day.
- Kenosha History Center, 220 51st Place. Free “Color of Kenosha 2022” coloring book with $25 Gift Shop purchase.
- Millie Bo Peep, 5720 6th Avenue. Easter Basket drawing/raffle. Easter Bunny visiting with an opportunity for (free) photos for the kids!
- PUBLIC Craft Brewing Co., 628 58th Street. Hoppy Hour from 11-5, Buy One Get One Apps.
- Salon on Sixth, 5038 6th Avenue – 25% Off All Products in Store
- Sandy’s Popper, 5503 6th Avenue. Free Drawing for Easter Basket.
- Scoops Ice Cream & Candy, 5711 8th Avenue
- Sherwood Forest Meat Market, 5537 6th Avenue. Featured items will be on sale.
- Smarty’s Sweets & Treats, 5821 6th Avenue
- Trolley Dogs, 5501 6th Avenue
- To & From Gift Shop, 5535 6th Avenue. There will be a Raffle Basket – receive a ticket with any purchase.
Kenosha Public Market will have bunny visits on April 1 during market hours at the Kemper Center!