Whether you Go Downtown to Shop, Dine or Play, this is the place to be! Activities are all around, it’s a great place to gather and to support small business. So…what’s your “Why”?
Do you Go Downtown Kenosha to Shop? If you are shopping in Downtown Kenosha you have undoubtedly experienced our unique boutiques and unparalleled service. Add these spots to your next shopping adventure:
- Blend & Brew, sharing a space with Canna Vita, a go-to café for a healthy snack or a tasty treat! Find coffees, teas, toasts and smoothie bowls to power you through your Downtown excursions.
- Millie Bo Peep, a new children’s boutique that offers trendy baby and children’s clothing as well as toys and gifts that are made to last.
- Total Cyclery, a second generation, family-owned bicycle shop that offers bicycles and accessories, repairs and service, and even custom wheels! What a fun way to cruise around Downtown!
Do you Go Downtown Kenosha to Dine? Well, we sure hope so because it is a dining destination! So many different flavors to explore!
- The Coffee Pot is a quintessential American Diner that sources their ingredients locally at our very own Downtown Kenosha Public Market and Kenosha HarborMarket. This inspires fun specials like benedicts and homemade salads to French toast and pork loin.
- Ono offers Sushi and Asian Pacific fare with vegetarian, vegan and spicy options! Bao, rolls and Sashimi round out this Sushi restaurant. Pair it with some Sake and enjoy!
- Villa D’Carlo, family-owned and home to Carl’s Famous Pizza, uses fresh from the garden ingredients, has daily specials from stuffed prime rib to homemade ravioli and a tiramisu that is out of this world!
Do you Go Downtown to Play? Fun isn’t hard to find Downtown! Play at the beach, visit one of our museums and so much more….
- Lakeshore Pedal Tours offers private, public and ghost tours on their 14-passenger open air party bike! From Pub Crawls, Bachelor/Bachelorette parties, Birthday parties, Brunch/Lunch tours and Ladies Nights to Dry Rides and Family Friendly Tours, Pedal Tours makes for a fun way to play!
- Say a Big Hello to the Sculpture Walk-Harbor Park! Take a stroll on the HarborPark Promenade and see eight sculptures from dragonflies to horses while you take in the beauty of Lake Michigan.
- Take a yoga class at Yoga & Friends and enhance your physical and mental well-being. They offer healthy choices to live in a state of integrated harmony with advanced and beginner classes. Enhance your strength and flexibility at Hot Yoga Kenosha in a 105 degree heated room to heal and balance your body.
So if you haven’t shopped, dined or played in Downtown Kenosha yet, what are you waiting for? Go Downtown and discover your “why”!