Follow your heart to Downtown Kenosha this Valentine’s Day! Go Downtown this holiday and make your heart full while you spend time with that special someone and experience one-of-a-kind shopping, dining and performances.
- Celebrate love and books on your date night! Blue House Books is hosting a Valentine’s Date Night on Saturday, February 11. Wear your Valentine’s Day-finest and enjoy a romantic evening of book browsing, intimate conversation, appetizers, refreshments and a discount on purchases. Plus starting on February 7 and going through Valentine’s Day, join the book store for Blind Date with a Book. Stop in to pick out your mystery date!
- Treat yourself to things that are healthy for your mental, physical and emotional well-being with local Downtown Kenosha businesses at the Go Downtown to Love Yourself event on Saturday, February 11. Visit House of Nutrition, Equinox Botanical Boutique, Smarty’s Sweets and Treats, Pacetti’s Maestro of Music, Vintage Underground, Duck Duck Goose Children’s Shop and Blue House Books and enjoy special sales and deals!
- Follow the yellow brick road to the delightful stage adaptation of the Lakeside Players Production of The Wizard of Oz! This timeless tale runs from February 3 through 18.
- Hungry? Don’t miss the Valentine’s Day Specials at the 1844 Table & Mash! Treat yourself to a romantic evening while savoring delicious two-course specialty dishes like Bacon-Wrapped Tenderloin of Beef, Pan Seared Scallops, Chicken Piccata and more. There is also a 3-course Dinner For Two Prix-Fixe Special featuring Twin Filets of Beef Tenderloin and Fire Roasted Shrimp. Order dessert to top off your sweet evening! Be sure to make your reservation for February 10, 11 or 14. Visit the Boathouse Pub & Eatery for their Valentine’s Week Specials from February 10-14 too! They are featuring lovely starters, entrees, desserts and drink specials like a Chocolate Covered Strawberry Mudslide and a Sparkling Raspberry Mimosa. Plus, Ashling on the Lough wants to help make your Valentine’s Day special too, while benefiting the Boys & Girls Club of Kenosha! On February 13 join them for a delicious 3-course dinner featuring an Apple Walnut Salad, Stuffed Pork Chops and a Fruit Tart for only $40 per person. Make your reservation today!
- Get your laugh on at the Kenosha Comedy Club! See the highly energetic Chris Barnes perform live on February 10 and 11 at 8pm.
- Create something together at Hot Mess Studio, Lemon Street Gallery & Artspace or sit, relax and paint a bisque selection Alpaca Art.
- Bring your Valentine to enjoy the Kenosha Downtown nightlife at The Apis Hotel and Restaurant‘s Lounge. Bring your dancing shoes because DJ Panda Jazz will be spinning from 10pm until 1am! $10 cover at the door.
The Kenosha Public Museum has some great exhibits happening too! Check out Darwin Day on February 11 and don’t miss the Pollination Investigation Exhibit and Wild Ones – Native Plants, Natural Landscapes…great ways to fill your intellectual heart. History lover? Catch the Second Friday Lecture Series at the Civil War Museum on February 10 at Noon where they are covering “The Last Depot: A Civil War Sketch” and stay for the Loyal to the Union: Ohio in the Civil War Exhibit while you’re there.
And while you’re at it, make your date’s heart skip a beat with these Downtown Kenosha Valentine’s Day essentials! WOW your date with some homemade jewelry from Live a Little Boutique & Kenosha Crafter or custom jewelry inspired by nature from Peacetree Originals. Steal their heart with a fine floral arrangement from A Summers Garden Florist. Find a gift as unique as your sweetie at one of Downtown Kenosha’s many gift shops like Authentique, To and From Gift Shop or The Pine Blossom. Indulge them with something sweet from Sandy’s Popper, From Scratch Bakery Café or grab two straws and share a milkshake at Candy Lane Milkshake Bar.
As you can see, Downtown Kenosha has you covered with Valentine’s Day gifts, experiences and food! Spend some time downtown this holiday with your honey and make it the best Valentine’s Day yet!